Monday, April 6, 2009

Im not gone, I promise.

So the last two weeks or so have been havoc on diet/gym. Ive been super busy with roller derby junk (oh god bootcamp kicked my ass, and got my ass kicked in a pillow fight to boot), along with two birthdays (ONE BEING MINE AND MY BOYFRIEND GOT ME A WII YAY) so I havent been keeping up with logging food or gym. I did get a couple of workouts in, and with the resistance training we've been doing at practice I think Im OKAY, but not great.

Anyways, starting over for gym.

Today:

Squat: 5X75
Bench: 5X55
Deadlift: 5X85(!!!!) Im almost to the bigger weights
Dips: Set on 11, 2 sets of 8, whatever the hell that is.

Extension: 8X10
Sit ups: 10X10 @ 35deg angle.

I thought I was going to suck, but managed to do pretty good considering I was slacking! Will have nutrients up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment